BEER SWAG

So today, I have returned! Well, technically last night I returned, but I've been laying around my house recuperating from my week up in Northern Michigan with my boyfriend's family followed by some time with my own family.

I got to enjoy what living in Michigan is all about. It was a great week filled with kayaking in Lake Michigan, canoeing, water slides and roller coasters, open fire cooking, petting llamas, donkeys, goats and a camel, watching Michigan's only live animatronic chicken show, fresh fudge, camping, hand made cheese and ice cream straight from the dairy farm, and of course, beer.

I have been so content over the past week, it's been hard to get back into going to work. It was even hard for me to muster up the will to post again because I just want to go back on vacation!

But here it is, I know breaking through that first post since vacation barrier is the hardest part.

So I'll ease back into real life with BEER SWAG.

I'm happy to post another etsy find this week. I've actually seen lots of varieties of beer soap, mostly oatmeal stouts because of the moisturizing benefits of oatmeal.

Though this is such a plentiful product, I found a beer soap that I'm particularly drawn to because it uses IPA and has actual dried Amarillo hops on top!

This soap is from NaturalDreamDesigns. It looks awesome and definitely would be very exfoliating. The amarillo hops will give it a nice piney scent. It's made with lots of natural oils as well, so it looks like it would be great for your skin.



Though this is my favorite, their etsy store has other great soaps, including other beer-related options like this wheat beer soap with orange essential oil and honey.



Anyway, I know this is short and sweet, but it's late and I'm exhausted. I'd rather save my energy for an actual beer review in the (very) near future.

Sleep tight world!



 

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 15, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply