BEER SWAG

Somehow Wednesday keeps coming back around and it's officially time for another BEER SWAG* post!


I really feel horrible about not having at least a second review for this past week, but I've been sick with god-knows-what summer bug that apparently no one else got but me. So I haven't been on my tasting game, not only with beer, but with just about everything. This becomes increasingly sad when I think about how much free food I received over the weekend, and how little of it actually tasted like anything to me, or how painful it was to swallow some of the crunchier stuff. I actually started refusing some free food options. REFUSING FREE FOOD, WHO AM I?

I embarked on a quick beer sampling with my friends Tim and Andy on Monday, but I still couldn't taste much. Last night I actually enjoyed a beer for the first time in a while, and I chose my favorite rauchbier from Brauerei Schlenkerla. It actually did taste different from the few times I have had 
it in the past, so I didn't trust myself to review it. But tonight! There will be a review tonight!



*If you started reading this for BEER SWAG, then just skip over those two paragraphs and come down here.

So this week, I further explored etsy and ventured out of my financial comfort zone to look at some of the really nice investment pieces they have for the beer lover within.

This was how a stumbled across the etsy shop Tauton Green. They specialize in, as they put it, "exotic wood home accessories." Lucky for us, quite a few of these accessories are beer related.

Each piece is made to order from a variety of exotic woods layered in gorgeous intricacy. Some of the woods include Black Walnut sourced from Peru, Bloodwood from Africa, Mahogany from Honduras, or Flame Maple from Massachusetts. (just to name a few).

At this point, I think it's best to let the products themselves do the talking.









Hopefully you got a chance to properly marvel at their handiwork. If not, skip over to their etsy shop and get ready to look at pages and pages of stunning woodwork. 



This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply