BEER SWAG

Time for a little more BEER SWAG?


I think so.

First and foremost, I wanted to update on the fact that I did in fact receive the shirt I bought from MittenWear!

Here it is in all its comfy glory.

 (pardon the "I just got out of work and don't give two shits appearance")

And I'll make this BEER SWAG post brief considering how long last week's was, and I really want to have time to check out a new beer tonight.


Cyberoptix has created this beauty using vintage botanical prints of hops, wheat, and barley. In their shop,they've actually got quite a few different colors of ink and pretty much any color tie you could possibly want, as well as other goodies printed with this particular image, including scarves, bow ties and pocket squares.




I love how they advertise them as custom printed for weddings. I can just imagine a line of groomsmen wearing these ties, it would look really wonderful.

I should have found this around Father's Day! I don't think this would get the typical "not another tie" reaction.



This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply