BEER SWAG

So I'm going to start doing this weekly segment called "BEER SWAG" (this is in all caps because I kind of picture some sort of weird drill sergeant yelling the title) because in my various beer-related crusades around the internet, I've found some really amazing products and handmade creations that I think really contribute to craft beer culture.

And hey, when you're looking for a unique gift for the beer lovers in your life, or for yourself just because you're awesome and deserve a present, check back weekly for awesome beer-related that I have hunted down and looked into.

Family members and boyfriend, this weekly segment is dedicated to you.

Cheers to BEER SWAG!

Though I've been finding plenty of things to post in the $100-$300 range (falling under the "if I win the lottery category"), I figured I'd start out with something affordable, simple, but also totally necessary.

This Drink Michigan Beer shirt is $20 off etsy from a shop called MittenWear. Based out of Farmington Hills, this shop has tons of ways to help you show of some Michigan pride, but this shirt definitely is the best offering.


Check out the shirt HERE!

Gotta love the tiny stein in the middle of the R.

The best part about this shirt, for me, is that even the guy in the corner who's been drinking Greenbush's Rage all day (14.6% abv) can tell what it says because the lettering is HUGE and BOLD.

This shirt is 100% cotton and comes in Great Lakes navy blue. 

So if you feel like your love for Michigan beer simply can't be contained and you want to tell everyone you pass by, consider buying this shirt and let it do the talking so you can focus on drinking your beer.



This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply